Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Here we go

So trying to commit to journaling by hand has become a difficult task - i just can't write as quickly as I type.

I've decided to hit a turning point. I'm tired of looking back on the past year...and even few years..and feeling like I haven't really grown in my relationship with God that much, haven't really achieved that much professionally, and haven't improved in my health.

I realized that goals are important, but I need to focus more on the DAILY habits. So I need to have small, daily goals.

My daily goals:
1) Morning prayer - Take supplements before I go.
2) avoid food allergies (wheat, soy, dairy)
3) excercise everyday - at least a 30 minute walk, and weight training 3x day.
4) Reflect / journal at night - even so briefly.
5) Get on avg at least 6.5-7 hrs sleep / night.

Major goals:
1) Weigh 118 by Jan 31.
2) Have energy every day, throughtout day - not feel like i have to nap by 3pm!
3) Read through Bible by end of the year.
4) Be on top of tasks - have emtpy reminders every day! Following outlook everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment